This is the question I am asking everyone. What is your excuse? What is stopping you from making money online from home? Time for me to knock down the walls
I don’t know anything about making money online…
Neither did I. There are so many training programs out there and many of them are free. Further more there are bloggers just like me who post articles just like this one. Do a quick search for ‘how to make money online’ and you will see what I mean. Literally millions of results.
It is ridiculous. Now I know the vast majority of these are scams or cost a lot of money. However, there is a simple formula to find the true opportunities.
The Bad Ones
- Wild Claims – Many programs that are not legitimate make wild claims that you can make ‘$1000 in your first week’ or something similar. Unless, they are going to give you the exact formula 100% free I would stay away from these claims. If they offer the info for free then by all means spend a few minutes reading what they got. Who knows it might work. I would not however invest money in such wild claims.
- They don’t have a domain – If you click to go to a site and you are taken to some obscure website with a hidden domain or a sub domain be wary. If they are truly making millions as they claim they could afford a domain it is only like $15 or less. Even I can afford one and I’m not in that high tier earning yet.
The Good Ones
- Will be up-front in telling you it takes a lot of work and dedication to make it work and it doesn’t happen over night
- Will have well-established infrastructure. Their website will look profesional and have authority
- Will be 100% transparent and not try to hide behind multiple upsells maybe they offer a free trial or starter membership and a premium. But not premium + premium plus + platinum etc.
You get the gist. Trust is earned so don’t fall for the first flashy salesman. That is what sends you down the path of believing it is all a scam because you get burned. Don’t fall for it. Look for the right ones first.
**SPOILER** I am going to give you an inside scoop into one of the best affiliate training programs online in this article so stay tuned
So you know you can find training whats the next excuse?
I don’t have the money to pay for the right training…
As stated in part 1 you can definately find some free training and if you apply yourself you can make money online without a single penny. It is much harder and takes a bit more time but it is possible. Use the free info you can gather to start a blog reviewing products from your favorite niche category on Amazon. Become an amazon associate and post your reviews on social media. You can drive a few sales and build a little money to invest in some better training and support. Then apply those lessons and start generating even more money.
Remember no matter what you will eventually have to buy a domain and pay for some good training and such but if you raise that money from setting up a small affiliate business no matter how much you invest down the road from your earnings you are still running a business with $0 out of pocket.
So any more?
I am scared of failing…
This one is common. It comes in many forms. Wither you are afraid of failure or you are afraid you can’t do it, or you are afraid of what your family and friends will say. Well there is a fix for all of that which I go over in my other post Here
Suffice it to say I went through this one myself. Until, I realized that I needed to push through that fear in order to make it to where I want to go. Fear can only stop you if you let it… so don’t let it.
As promised here is an inside scoop into one of the best affiliate training programs online today…
Maybe you have heard of them. They are popular and effective. Their name is Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate has been around for 14 years. They have a revolutionary system to help people of all skill levels. Their website has all the tools you need to succeed and their training is awesome.
Training at Wealthy Affiliate is task based so as you go through the courses you will be building your website. It is a great system. Plus if you have questions there is an entire community willing to help you out. That is unheard of in the industry.
So what is the catch? There isn’t one. Wealthy Affiliate founders Kyle & Carson are completely transparent. They will be the first to tell you that you won’t get rich overnight. But it is possible to make a good living and even make millions someday if you work hard and apply their training.
If you are interested but on the fence check out my full review
If you are ready to take the first step and sign up for a starter membership sign up below
Thanks for sticking with me. Remember I am always checking for comments so leave your thoughts below. If you have any questions ask. I will be sure to respond. Anyone can start making money online from home if they get the right training and apply themselves. It does take hard work but once you start making money and scaling your business you can achieve true freedom and that is worth any amount of work.